This Y-shape phone released from Yealink, representing the first letter Y of Yealink, owns a sensitive touch keypad which perfectly cancels the keypad noise and facilitates your conference room experience by simply putting all of the key conferencing functions at your fingertips.
To protect business owner’s investments by supporting the migration to VoIP, CP920 allows you to connect Yealink PSTN box CPN10 with traditional analog phone lines. Without purchasing any extra PSTN server, just cascading two CPN10 can directly implement local three-way PSTN conference and offers flexible modes for business users: analog, IP or simultaneous analog-plus-IP.
- Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- Sensitive touch keypad
- 3.1” 248×120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Power over Ethernet
- 5-way conference call
- Hybrid UC meeting
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz, 802.11.b/g/n)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Local USB call recording