The Yealink T42G is a business VoIP phone designed with features to compliment a business environment. The design of the SIP-T42G has ergonomic recessed buttons, an adjustable stand with nonslip rubber feet, and a paper label free design. Advanced acoustic clarity technologies such as full duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an enhanced audio experience.
This particular addition to the SIP-T4 series supports a vast number of productivity-enhancing feature such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, and 3-way conference. Integrated PoE allows for easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. The T42G is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks.
- 12 Line Appearances
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- No expansion module support
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel backlit Graphical LCD
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE, Power Supply also available separately