The Yealink SIP-T58V includes the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies and now supports the Opus codec, which helps maximize the acoustic performance of the phone’s handset, headset and especially the speakerphone. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
The T5 Series IP Phones are not compatible with Yealink’s EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch. The T5 Series IP Phones have built-in Bluetooth and WiFI.
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- 720p30 HD video
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing
- Wall mountable
- Color-screen Expansion Module support